Children are expected to wear:
- red school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- white polo shirt with logo
- black or dark grey trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirts (NOT jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- red/white gingham summer dresses (in the summer months)
- black, dark grey, red or white socks or tights
- black shoes (NOT trainers)
- red t-shirt with logo
- black shorts or tracksuit trousers
The school holds a small stock of uniform at school for use as a sizing guide in order to try on if you are not sure what size to order.
Buying School Uniform
Deliveries normally take two weeks.
In the summer please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
For the start of term, we strongly recommend that all orders are made by 1st August.
Non-logo items such as trousers, skirts, socks etc. can be purchased from any retailer.