Children are expected to wear:
- red school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- white polo shirt with logo
- black or dark grey trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirts (NOT jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- red/white gingham summer dresses (in the summer months)
- black, dark grey, red or white socks or tights
- black shoes (NOT trainers)
- red t-shirt with logo
- black shorts or tracksuit trousers
Buying School Uniform
All items of uniform with the school’s logo on must be ordered directly from our supplier at stitchdesign.co.uk using the school’s post code, W6 0BA.
The school holds a small stock of uniform at school for use as a sizing guide in order to try on if you are not sure what size to order.
Deliveries are normally within 3-5 days.
At the start of the academic year please allow 2 weeks for delivery. We strongly recommend that all orders are made by the end of the second week in August.
The school makes no money from uniform sales and all non-logo items (such as trousers, skirts, socks etc.) can be purchased from any retailer.