Children are expected to wear:
- red school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- white polo shirt with logo
- black or dark grey trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirts (NOT jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- red/white gingham summer dresses (in the summer months)
- black, dark grey, red or white socks or tights
- black shoes (NOT trainers)
- red t-shirt with logo
- black shorts or leggings/tracksuit trousers
Please note that children with long hair should have a hair band so this can be tied back. Children with earrings should take them out for PE or have medical tape to cover their earrings during PE.
Buying School Uniform
All items of uniform with the school’s logo on must be ordered directly from one of our suppliers My Clothing or Stitch Design You can find our page on their websites using the school’s post code, W6 0BA, as the reference.
Deliveries normally take two weeks.
For the start of the academic year in September, we strongly recommend that all orders are made by 1st August.
Non-logo items such as trousers, skirts, socks etc. can be purchased from one of our suppliers or from any other retailer.